Winner of the “HARRY LANGDON AWARD FOR PHOTOGRAPHY”, annual Hollywood Beauty Awards 2015.
Emmanuelle CHOUSSY is an awarded and published photographer, born and raised in FRANCE. She studied French comparative literature of the 18th Century, then obtained a Master Degree in «Audiovisual Communication», before establishing as a self-taught photographer in 2004.
- At seven years old she steals her father’s camera and started to shoot her entourage.
- At fifteen she wins her first literature contests in high school and a few years later she wrote an essay about the « Photo-Therapy » she has been practicing since 2008.
- In 2014 she realizes her first American photo exhibitions: the first one in September 2014 at the Pacific Design Center, temple of contemporary Art in LA, the second in January-February 2015 at L’ALLIANCE FRANCAISE of Los Angeles.
- In February 2015 she wins the “HARRY LANGDON AWARD FOR PHOTOGRAPHY” at the first annual HOLLYWOOD BEAUTY AWARDS, Los Angeles (Henry FONDA theatre).
Emmanuelle Choussy is not “only” an artist.
With 11 years of experience in the Communication and Image fields, she conjugates her talent and know-how thanks to a key point: she understands the needs of her clientele. Emmanuelle also knows how to find the suitable interlocutors for them and how to coordinate her team to reach one degree of irreproachable performance.
Photography & writing, music, cinema… and a few sports like tennis.
WE ARE PROUD TO WORK WITH
WHY HIRE EMMANUELLE CHOUSSY ?
- Your needs will be exactly estimated and calculated,
- Emmanuelle will find the adapted persons receiving benefits needs,
- She will bring her personal touch in each one of your projects,
- The delivery schedule of the images are calculated with the client.
- Emmanuelle knows how to surround herself with reliable and recognized professionals,
- You benefit of a support from the statement of your wishes to the delivery of the images,
- The communication between Emmanuelle and her team is the key of a saving of time and energy.